INFORMATION TEXT ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
ÇAKIR RENTAL TURİZM OTOMOTİV A.Ş. As (CARAJ CAR RENTAL ), we attach great importance to the privacy and security of the personal data that our customers share with our Company. Your personal data can be collected and processed within the framework of fulfilling legal obligations, delivering the service to you, fulfilling contractual obligations or providing services to our customers regarding other applications of our Company.
We would like to inform you about the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”), which is regulated with the aim of protecting privacy, personal fundamental rights and freedoms and personal data arising from the Constitution and other laws.
1. Definition of Personal DataPersonal data can be defined as any information that is suitable for identifying individuals. In this context, familial, social and economic information of the person, such as identity information, address, telephone, license plate information, is also in the nature of personal data.
2. Purpose and Data ControllerYour personal data may be processed by our Company and through the service providers it appoints, in order to provide you with the best service, to inform you about campaigns and other services, and to protect service security and quality.
3. Obtaining Personal DataYour personal data is collected in written, oral or electronic form through channels such as our Company, our affiliates, our dealers or our solution partners with whom we have a contractual relationship, in accordance with the provisions of the Law.
4. Processing of Personal DataPersonal data obtained; Within the scope of providing products and services by our Company, developing the products and services offered by our Company, privatizing them in line with tastes and needs, and realizing the objectives of determining and implementing our Company's business strategies; It can be processed in line with the purposes and limits specified in the Law. Personal data processed by our company are used only for processing purposes and are kept for the required period of time.
5. Retention of Personal Data,To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred Your processed personal data; Our Company, our main shareholders and group companies, our domestic/foreign subsidiaries or our solution partners with contractual relations only for the purposes and limits specified in the Law, in line with the purposes of providing products and services, developing the products and services offered, creating business strategies and conducting commercial activities in line with the demands. can be transferred accordingly. In the transfer of personal data, the explicit consent of the personal data owner is sought, without prejudice to the exceptions arising from the Law, and the data without the explicit consent of the personal data owner is not transferred.
6. Deletion, Destruction or Anonymization of Your Personal DataYour personal data processed in line with the purposes specified in the 3rd section of the Information Text; When the purpose of processing personal data ceases and in any case, after the storage periods determined by the relevant legislation are completed, it is deleted, restricted, destroyed or anonymized by our Company.
7. Rights of Personal Data OwnerIn the Law, the rights of personal data owners are summarized as follows: Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
Requesting the correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting the notification of the transaction to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred, to request and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
8. CommunicationYou can send your request regarding the exercise of your rights specified in the Law to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Required contact information for your applications:
Fatih Mh. Atatürk Cd. No: 180/A-1
+90 850 22725 80